慰问 With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows. 在这悲伤的时刻，请接受我的慰问和心意……还有永远属于你的永恒的友谊。
We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could. 如果有可能，我们愿做任何事以稍释你的悲痛。 I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you. 你知道吗？很多思念你的朋友在分担你的悲伤，希望你能感到安慰些。
At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours. 在这悲戚的时刻，谨向你和你的亲人致以深切的慰问。 婴儿诞生 Baby Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY！ 衷心祝贺新生儿诞生，并致以最良好的祝愿！ How wonderful it is to hear about your baby! Congratulations to you and the lucky little one. 欣闻得娇儿，令人无比快慰， 祝贺你俩和你们幸运的小宝贝！ On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys. 在你俩喜得贵子之日，愿新生的小宝贝给你们带来数不尽的新欢乐！ Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness. 恭喜你们，并祝愿你们的儿子给你们带来幸福。
Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice. 一对逗人喜欢的双胞胎！多么开怀！多么可爱！你们不是一次得到上帝祝福，而是两次获得青睐！ 感谢篇 Acknowledgement Your kindness means so much. 你的关心铭记在心。 Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy. 你的体贴关怀给了我巨大的欣慰。
I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness. 对于你给予我的无微不至的关怀，不胜感谢。 Thanks a million. 万分感谢！ It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. 只有在这样的时刻，一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚意。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort. 你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。 Thank you for the gift. We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you. 谢谢你馈赠礼品， 我们感激你的盛情，永远珍爱你给我们的漂亮的馈礼。
I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me. 我无法告诉你我收到你馈送的漂亮的生日礼物，我是多么的高兴。 You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more. 你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。
Thank you for your gracious hospitality. 感谢你们的亲切款待。 I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time. 这是我度过的最愉快的时光。
Hope our friendship will last forever（友谊长存）
Don't forgot me（不要忘记我）
Good Good study Day Day up（呵，好好学习天天向上）
Best wish for you（给你最好的祝愿）
I never forget our friendship（我永远不会忘记我们的友谊）
Have a good time！祝你渡过一段愉快的时光.
Best wishes for a wonderful new year.献上最诚挚的祝福，祝您新年恰愉快.
May happiness follow you wherever you go！ 愿您幸福快乐。
Best of luck in the year to come.——祝你在新的一年里好运。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
1、I am too happy to stand faint！我要幸福的昏倒了！2、May you come into a good fortune! Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
3、I hasten to congratulate you on the happy return of your birthday. 时值足下千秋令旦，草此聊表贺忱。4、I n this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.在这个世界上，只有真正快乐的男人，才能带给女人真正的快乐。
5、Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.对于大多数人来说， 他们认定自己有多幸福， 就有多幸福。6、T housand of time i have thought of you .my heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you i don't care loneliness. i am satisfied when you are happy and i am happy when i think of you！千万个思念，在空气中凝固。
扬起风吹向你，带着我的祝福，寂寞我不在乎，你快乐我就满足，想你是我的幸福！7、I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although i've no idea of who he is. but i feel happy every day for this. 我知道这世上有人在等我，尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样，我每天都非常快乐。
8、H appy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and of the children the submission to love.幸福的家庭，父母靠慈爱当家，孩子也是出于对父母的爱而顺从大人。9、W ith the friends there are always laughs and shared happy moments, the friends are like the small drops of water of the morning dew, where the heart is it and freshens up.总是能与朋友一齐笑和分享快乐时光的朋友，就像心里面一小滴清晨的露水，可以使人精神饱满。
10、I will make you happy when you are depressed. i will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow！在你抑郁的时候， 就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候， 愿作你的忘忧树！11、Thank you for your helping my dreams,my life,my future ,Happy Birthday,sir!12、L ife to learn to enjoy: enjoy working happy laughter, enjoy friends, enjoy the warmth of family, enjoy the joy to create, enjoy the sweet fruit. 生活中要学会享受：享受工作的欢快，享受朋友的笑声，享受家人的温馨，享受创造的快慰，享受果实的甜美。
13、I n this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.在这个世界上，只有真正快乐的男人，才能带给女人真正的快乐。14、On the journey of life you have kindled the light of hope for me to enrich my mind, add my wisdom to thank you! Teacher, I wish you healthy forever, happy, happy！人生旅程上您为我点燃希望的光芒丰富我的心灵，增添我的智慧 谢谢您！老师，愿您永远健康、愉快、幸福！15 、H appy is the man who is living by his hobby. 醉心于某种癖好的人是幸福的。
希望英语杂志每日英语 · A Jack of all trades and master of none.三脚猫无所长。
· A joke never gains an enemy but often loses a friend.开玩笑总不能化敌为友，反而有时会失去朋友。· A house divided against itself cannot stand.家庭内讧难维系。
· A horse is neither better nor worse for his trappings.相马不可凭马的装饰。· A hero is known in the time of misfortune.时势造英雄。
· A heavy purse makes a light heart.腰包钱财足，心境自然宽。· A hasty man is seldom out of trouble.性急难免出岔子。
· A happy heart makes a blooming visage.心花怒放，笑逐颜开。· A handful of common sense is worth bushel of learning.一点小常识常胜过很多有价值的学问。
· A guilty conscience needs no accuser.贼胆心虚。· A guilty conscience is a self-accuser.做贼心虚，良心自诛。
· A great talker is a great liar.最会饶舌的人也是最会说谎的人。· A good winter brings a good summer.瑞雪兆丰年。
· A good tongue is a good weapon.伶俐的口齿是一种锐利的武器。· A good tale is none the worse for being twice told.好故事百听不厌。
· A good name keeps lustre in the dark.好的名声在黑暗中也会光芒四射。· A good name is sooner lost than won.美誉难得而易失。
· A good name is earlier lost than won.失去美名易，得到美名难。· A good name is better than riches.好名誉胜过有财富。
· A good medicine tastes bitter.良药苦口，忠言逆耳。· A good maxim is never out of season.至理名言不会过时。
· A good marksman may miss.智者千虑，必有一失。· A good horse often needs a good spur.好马常要好靴刺。
· A good horse cannot be of a bad colour.良马的毛色不会差。· A good heart conquers ill fortune.善心克厄运。
· A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.健康的身体贵於黄金铸成的皇冠。· A good head and an industrious hand are worth gold in any land.聪明脑袋勤劳手，走遍天下贵如金。
· A good friend is my nearest relation.良友如近亲。· A good fame is better than a good face.好的名望胜於好的相貌。
· A good face is a letter of recommendation.好的相貌就是一封推荐的介绍信。· A good dog deserves a good bone.有劳得奖。
· A good example is the best sermon.身教胜似言教。· A good conscience is a continual feast.白日不做亏心事，夜半敲门心不惊。
· A good book is a light to the soul.好书一本，照亮心灵。· A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us.一本好书，莫逆之交。
· A good beginning makes a good ending.善始者必善其终。· A good beginning is half the battle.首战告捷等於一半胜利。
· A good appetite is a good sauce.饥不择食。· A good anvil does not fear the hammer.好砧不怕锤。
· A full cup must be carried steadily.杯满盈，须持稳。· A full belly counsels well.衣食足而后知荣辱。
· After meat, mustard.雨后送伞。· After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile.午餐之后坐片刻，晚饭之后走一里。
· After dinner comes the reckoning.吃喝玩乐，该付代价。· After death, the doctor.放马后炮。
· After black clouds, clear weather.否极泰来。· After a storm comes a calm.否极泰来。
· A friend without faults will never be found.没有缺点的朋友是永远找不到的。 · A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.广交友，无深交。
· A friend is not so soon gotten as lost.交友慢，失友快。· A friend is never known till a man have need.不到患难时，永远不能认识真正的朋友。
· A friend is best found in adversity.患难见真友。· A friend is a second self.朋友是另一个我。
· A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难朋友才是真朋友。· A friend in court is better than a penny in purse.曩中有钱，不如朝中有友。
· A friend exaggerates a man??s virtue, an enemy his crimes.朋友宣扬人的美德，敌人夸大人的罪过。· A fox may grow grey, but never good.狐狸会变，但本性难移。
· A fool??s heart dances on his lips.愚人心坦荡，挂在嘴唇上。· A fool??s bolt may sometimes hit the mark.愚者千虑，必有一得。
· A fool may throw a stone into a well which a hundred wise men cannot pull out.一愚所失，百智难回。· A fool may give a wise man counsel.愚者千虑，必有一得。
· A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.愚者所问，智者难答。· A fool can ask more questions than seven wise men can answer.一愚发问，七智结舌。
· A fool attempting to be witty is an object of profoundest pity.蠢人装聪明，实在最可怜。· A fool and his money are soon parted.笨蛋难聚财。
· A fool always rushes to the fore.傻瓜总爱强出头。· A fool always comes short of his reckoning.愚人常缺算计。
· A flow of words is no proof of wisdom.口若悬河不能作为才智的证明。· Affairs that are done by due degrees are soon 。
1. A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
2.Take your passion and make it come true.
3.Best of luck in the year to come.
4.Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful season.
5.To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
While there is life there is hope.
I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards. (Abraham.Lincoln America)
Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
Nothing is impossible!
Nothing for nothing.
The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ". (Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。（ 法国皇帝 拿破仑。 B.）
I will greet this day with love in my heart.